"I know how this could have started a fire eventually, had I not had the vent cleaned."
I'm writing this to your Company to tell you how grateful I am that you were recommended to me. The recommendation was made by a service man that came to replace the heating element in my dryer. He then checked the outside vent and didn't like the lack of air flow, which he said could have caused the element to burn out. My dryer is only a couple years old.
I then contacted your company and it turned out the vent was badly in need of a service.The two young men that came to do the service were very cordial and professional. They first checked the vent to see how much air flow there was and determined there wasn't much. They then explained what they would be doing. After they were finished cleaning the air vent they asked if I would like to see what they had removed. I was shocked, to say the least. I know how this could have started a fire eventually, had I not had the vent cleaned.
I will be telling my family, friends and neighbours how important this service is and for those that live in the area recommend your company. Thank you so much for the great service.
A very happy customer,